On the way!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasteph

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to Dumpstick aka, Paul, I am the proud owner of 223 dies. I am not sure if many know but my new nickname Dumpstick is now candy man!!! Gunbuffer has graciously donated 223 brass to my new insanity!! Thank you Gunbuffer!!!! Your kindness is is truly appreciated!!!

I also received 6.5 Grendel dies from Midway today. I have 9 mm brass and projectiles on the way. I am looking at trade to get the dies and powder. Who knows I might get to build a boolit this weekend!!!

Now find 6.5 Grendel brass and projectiles!!

Again, I want to say thank you to all that has helped along the way.

Attachments

• 20201216_175511.jpg
    20201216_175511.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 88

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go over to mewe .com and join several or all of the reloading rooms i see 9mm dies pop up every so often( someone has a set of RCBS ones posted ) and there are guys selling all kinds of brass over there

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Killing something with your first handload is the pinnacle.

^^^^^ that’s a big one for sure
Haven't had a chance yet to do this with one of my reloads, but I'm looking forward to it.

For me, the biggest rush I got was when I first hit steel at 1000, 1200, and 1300 yards with my 6.5CM loads. I kept the brass and marked the yardage on each with a Sharpie. They are now little trophies in my gun room.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooting your first handload is even more fun than making it. Somewhat stressful, but fun.

Can't wait for the report about how it went!
No matter how many rounds I make, no matter how much I QC my process, and no matter that i know I never load hot, I still find it somewhat stressful when I test the first of each batch :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom