On Your 6 Designs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg I usually get my kydex form F3 off the site but tried this company on your 6 designs and am so glad I did. F3 makes great holsters so I don't want to take away from Chris' skills or business. But I have to share something when I was this impressed. Firstly, On your 6 makes kydex holsters and mag pouches for many different pistols. And they come in a variety of colors. You can get either IWb or OWB. Single or double mag pouches. I ordered a holster and double mag pouch for my glock 26 and I love it. It is the best kydex holster and mag pouch I have ever had. They use a thinner sheet of kydex than others which allows the holster and mag pouch to flex. No other kydex has ever fit this close to the body. It is also very comfortable to wear. I wear them with a t shirt and you cannot tell I am wearing Them. They have great retention as well. The mag pouch doesn't have a tension screw which I love. The fit and finish were excellent as well. Shipping was super quick too. Overall I am very happy to have found this company. I highly recommend checking them out if you are looking for kydex. I forgot to add how cheap they are. Much less than most other companies producing kydex. And you don't have to wait forever to get it. They also come with a lifetime warranty. Just can't beat that.

Last edited: