Once again I have experienced the kindness of a member here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been a member of several forums and I have never ever received even a percentage of kindness from the members there as I have as when I joined this one. It feels like a new family to me.

During a discussion a member mentioned he had a bunch of an item I have been trying to find. I started a PM with him asking how much he was asking for the items and the fact I needed 4 and his only reply was what was my address. About a week later I got a package with 5 of them inside. I can't reveal the items or some people might guess the member and he might want to remain anonymous.

Now I have a dilemma. I have to either return the favor or pay it forward (probably both) or my soul won't rest until I do.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been a member of several forums and I have never ever received even a percentage of kindness from the members there as I have as when I joined this one. It feels like a new family to me.

During a discussion a member mentioned he had a bunch of an item I have been trying to find. I started a PM with him asking how much he was asking for the items and the fact I needed 4 and his only reply was what was my address. About a week later I got a package with 5 of them inside. I can't reveal the items or some people might guess the member and he might want to remain anonymous.

Now I have a dilemma. I have to either return the favor or pay it forward (probably both) or my soul won't rest until I do.
There are a bunch of good and generous people on this sight. Do what you think is right.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Anytime a member here hooks me up, I buy a membership for someone or add a year to a valued member.

Latest posts

Top Bottom