Once again I have experienced the kindness of a member here.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i've only been a member on OSA for a short time but I've read lots and lots of member posts and I agree that the members here are really something to behold going above and beyond for members they have never meet in person....KUDOS to the members of OSA....Keep up the good work supporting each other.....:clap3::clap3::clap3:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great folks on here. Mostly the reason I'm still on here. Been on some other forums that were mostly confrontational with egg heads that thought they knew everything.
Great interactions between members for free stuff and pay it forward.
Love meeting FTF with members at EAS to try different firearms.
Looking forward to more. :D

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If an established OSA member in good standing, even if he often disagrees with you and others, were to suffer a catastrophe...his house severely damaged, but salvageable, by a tornado for example, what would happen? What would be the response?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If an established OSA member in good standing, even if he often disagrees with you and others, were to suffer a catastrophe...his house severely damaged, but salvageable, by a tornado for example, what would happen? What would be the response?
If they didn't have insurance or a federal disaster assistance grant, I'm sure some would help if it's within their ability to do so monetarily or physically.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no doubt a general alarm would go out and an outpouring of support would occur with monies, labor and survival necessities. It has already happened several times here. Not to the severity you mention but the resources manned up and helped out.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Come on over if you have nowhere to go.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I think we all know what would happen. Many within this community would step up in their own way, however they are able, to help out. Some will always help, others will seldom, if ever, help. To each his own. But this is a wonderful group of people and that is why I am still here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom