once fired brass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much are they really worth? Not what they can be worth to the right person, but what they're worth every day. I've searched the classifieds, but not much help. I pick up my brass and keep it, usually to give it away. I just don't know how much time I should put into trying to find the ones I drop, and fight storing them at the house till I get rid of them. I don't reload myself, but I probably should.
These are the rifles I have, all the ammo is Remington, Winchester brass and nickel plated, Hornady and Federal. If you guys could list them out (if they're worth more by caliber?) I'd appreciate the input.
338RUM
300WBY
30-06
7MM-08
25-06
22-250

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The prices I see vary a lot. From vendors who collect, polish and resell the brass retail, they're usually 30-40 cents each. From individuals, I usually see in the 10-25 cent range.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The prices I see vary a lot. From vendors who collect, polish and resell the brass retail, they're usually 30-40 cents each. From individuals, I usually see in the 10-25 cent range.

Pretty much sums it up.

Here's a link to a guy that sells lots of brass.
He doesn't have any of the odd ball stuff right now but usually sells it on the cheap also.
http://www.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php/topic,196928.0.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom