One of largest poaching cases in Wyoming uncovered by suspicious request, officials say

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can understand hunting out of season to feed your family if that is the only means but this has nothing to do with feeding a family.
I would guess that nowadays there are very very few people that for whatever reason they “need” to hunt illegally to “feed their families”

A guy up the road from me is kinda poor white trash and says that type of BS (I’m suspicious he breaks hunting laws) feeding my family stuff.

Come on’… big bag of dried beans, bag of rice, jar of peanut butter, loaf of bread, etc. Plenty of low cost options to get calories in your belly. Plus if you’re legitimately that poor and have children you should qualify for government aid (food stamps, free school lunches, etc)

Until SHTF I don’t buy the need to feed my family BS

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would guess that nowadays there are very very few people that for whatever reason they “need” to hunt illegally to “feed their families”

A guy up the road from me is kinda poor white trash and says that type of BS (I’m suspicious he breaks hunting laws) feeding my family stuff.

Come on’… big bag of dried beans, bag of rice, jar of peanut butter, loaf of bread, etc. Plenty of low cost options to get calories in your belly. Plus if you’re legitimately that poor and have children you should qualify for government aid (food stamps, free school lunches, etc)

Until SHTF I don’t buy the need to feed my family BS
just makes himself feel better for breaking the law.

Latest posts

Top Bottom