One of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WASHINGTON — John F. Kelly, the White House chief of staff, delivered a searing, personal defense of President Trump’s phone call this week to the widow of a slain Army soldier, describing on Thursday the trauma of learning about his own son’s death in Afghanistan and calling the criticism of Mr. Trump’s condolences unfair.

In a public relations mission that was part emotional catharsis and part political attack, Mr. Kelly lashed out at Representative Frederica S. Wilson, Democrat of Florida, for publicizing the call between Mr. Trump and Myeshia Johnson, whose husband, Sgt. La David T. Johnson, was one of four American soldiers killed in an Oct. 4 ambush in Niger.

Mr. Kelly accused Ms. Wilson — who was in a car with Ms. Johnson when Mr. Trump called and is a longtime family friend — of being a publicity-seeking opportunist. He said that the congresswoman’s willingness to breach the confidentiality of Mr. Trump’s words is evidence of a broader decline in the values of an American society that no longer treats women, religion, “life” or Gold Star families as sacred.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/us/politics/john-kelly-son-trump.html

It disturbs me that this Biatch will take every advantage to criticize President Trump.
She has a history of it. All proven false.
Typical swamp member.
Please read the entire link. She has been the most despicable member of congress for a long time.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WASHINGTON — John F. Kelly, the White House chief of staff, delivered a searing, personal defense of President Trump’s phone call this week to the widow of a slain Army soldier, describing on Thursday the trauma of learning about his own son’s death in Afghanistan and calling the criticism of Mr. Trump’s condolences unfair.

In a public relations mission that was part emotional catharsis and part political attack, Mr. Kelly lashed out at Representative Frederica S. Wilson, Democrat of Florida, for publicizing the call between Mr. Trump and Myeshia Johnson, whose husband, Sgt. La David T. Johnson, was one of four American soldiers killed in an Oct. 4 ambush in Niger.

Mr. Kelly accused Ms. Wilson — who was in a car with Ms. Johnson when Mr. Trump called and is a longtime family friend — of being a publicity-seeking opportunist. He said that the congresswoman’s willingness to breach the confidentiality of Mr. Trump’s words is evidence of a broader decline in the values of an American society that no longer treats women, religion, “life” or Gold Star families as sacred.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/us/politics/john-kelly-son-trump.html

It disturbs me that this Biatch will take every advantage to criticize President Trump.
She has a history of it. All proven false.
Typical swamp member.
Please read the entire link. She has been the most despicable member of congress for a long time.
I listened to Kelly at the press conference today. I recommend finding the video of his comments and watching. He was outstanding.

Driving shortly after I tuned in CNN on the radio where they spoke reverently of Kelly and agreed that Wilson was out of line but Trump started it by politicizing teh event first.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you asking how they claim Trump started it? If so, he made the call to Ms. Johnson. I'm unclear if Johnson is the widow or an aunt.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you asking how they claim Trump started it? If so, he made the call to Ms. Johnson. I'm unclear if Johnson is the widow or an aunt.
She is a black liberal congress woman that is President Trumps major detractor that was in the limo with the widow.
She has changed her story a couple of times now from the original story that President Trump says is false and has evidence to prove so.
(Presidents phone calls are public record)
If you read the entire article, you would see this is not the first time she has politicized a death.
Pretty despicable character.

Latest posts

Top Bottom