One of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That Nancy is soooo hot.
LiveLeak-dot-com-356_1498283382-Pelosi_MissLubeRack1959Ed500O_1498283424.jpg.resized.jpg

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kelly brought dignity to the issue.

Now if he could get his boss to stop tweeting about it it would be great. Trump’s twitter war over the issue was nearly as disgusting as that costumed congress critter’s actions.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/watch-gen-john-kelly-s-full-white-house-remarks-1077096003981

I would agree totally, show the same dignity as his Chief of Staff, Trump did nothing wrong and should make the simple statement this is a shameful politicalization of something WE SHOULD NEVER POLITICIZE this way. I would say stay silent and let the press shred her but 95% will agree with her and paint an entire false narrative. Which is why I think he tweets in the first place

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s why he tweets...because he’s use to/needs to get the last word in. It’s like he’s posting in an argument thread on OSA....except he’s the frigging POTUS.

He needs to realize that sometimes he’s fighting an endless battle and sometimes his tweets give longer legs to an issue that needs to die.

He should’ve said something to the effect of “I stand by my conversation and my heart goes out to the family”. The . End. He shouldn’t have engaged in a pissing contest with that fruitcake and given her more publicity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom