One of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s why he tweets...because he’s use to/needs to get the last word in. It’s like he’s posting in an argument thread on OSA....except he’s the frigging POTUS.

He needs to realize that sometimes he’s fighting an endless battle and sometimes his tweets give longer legs to an issue that needs to die.

He should’ve said something to the effect of “I stand by my conversation and my heart goes out to the family”. The . End. He shouldn’t have engaged in a pissing contest with that fruitcake and given her more publicity.

LMAO , he’d get banned weekly here at OSA

I agree this one really should have been over with, make one statement to the effect “she’s crazier then a sh*t house rat” and I stand by what I said. The utmost heartfelt condolences to the widow of our fallen hero......

My question is now many of these lunatics are in Congress? Maxine and Frederica , Corrine Brown won’t be back

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This morning the gold star widow is confirming the congresswoman's story, adding that Trump didn't even know her husband's name. Trump is already hitting back on twitter. He'll get the last word if it takes all week. Let's hope he stops short of Westboro Baptist Church territory. I'm sure glad he's saving America. We'd make fewer allowances for him if he weren't.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2017-10-23-168c8297_large.jpg

2017-10-23-e5d663c0_large.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This morning the gold star widow is confirming the congresswoman's story, adding that Trump didn't even know her husband's name. Trump is already hitting back on twitter. He'll get the last word if it takes all week. Let's hope he stops short of Westboro Baptist Church territory. I'm sure glad he's saving America. We'd make fewer allowances for him if he weren't.

All the Presidents phone calls are recorded.
I'm thinking he is letting the leftist set themselves up for the kill shot when he releases the audio.
I saw her interview this morning on GMA. She seemed well coached, and the questions from the Clinton fan boy was set up.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the Presidents phone calls are recorded.
I'm thinking he is letting the leftist set themselves up for the kill shot when he releases the audio.
I saw her interview this morning on GMA. She seemed well coached, and the questions from the Clinton fan boy was set up.

I agree she sounded well coached and that this is all a disgusting hit job, but if Trump releases the audio just to win an argument then he’s just as disgusting as they are.

He needs to let it die. You can’t win a battle against the family of a recently deceased soldier.

Stop tweeting.

“No further comment beyond our condolences to the family”

Latest posts

Top Bottom