One Of Those Days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ever had one of those days where every thing goes bad, and in fact does. i'll list insted to avoid of going verbose likely the spelling and typos will go to hell

1. awoke feeling like crap.
2 . can"walk
3.Max near Death
4. i fell 3 times (so far)AAAA
5.CELL phone sucks
6. computer sucks
7. fingers no longer function, 200k 10 minutre to bash this out

and the day is not over

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Momma said there'd be days like this."

She didn't say they'd come in rows like cotton and corn though... :/

Hope tomorrow is a bettter one. Luck.
:drunk2:
It can always get worse. Somedays, it may not feel that way, but it can. Until it can't anymore. Hit the rack early and wake up better.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i tho;ught max had gobbled some my meds. didn't tho, had a bug lump on his side tho, made a vet trip via my biddniss partner cause i can't
drive right now. can't type or spell either, have the wobbles i.e. near falls, only the walls keep me from going down. getting up and down is difficult

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i tho;ught max had gobbled some my meds. didn't tho, had a bug lump on his side tho, made a vet trip via my biddniss partner cause i can't
drive right now. can't type or spell either, have the wobbles i.e. near falls, only the walls keep me from going down. getting up and down is difficult
Man, that sucks. Don't give up. Fight!

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
havn;t givn up, but there is no cure for me, resection or transplant, i am not a canidate for either. not giving up but the realityis...what it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom