1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

One stop shop NFA dealers

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by Gatorshark, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Gatorshark

Gatorshark Marksman

Hi All
    Can you help an NFA newb? I've been following these posts for a while learning what I can about SBR and silencer purchases. While I can't remember not owning firearms, I've never delved into this area.

Can you recommend a one-stop shop for purchasing/transferring NFA items that can also help with all the paperwork? Obviously someone who has been around and will continue to be around until the transaction is complete. I'd like to do it right the first time. I'll be driving from Tulsa area.

Thanks

2. Shodown

Shodown Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    If you are willing to drive to Enid, Bill's Outdoor Sports can handle pretty much everything. They sell SilencerCo, AAC, and YHM suppressors and do trusts for $100. All you have to do is get it notarized then ship it off. Their prices are on the high side IMO, however, you save quite a bit on the paperwork so you still come out ahead.

Just FYI, they don't like to do Form 3 transfers. They'd rather just sell you what they have in stock.

3. Crusader8207

Crusader8207 Sharpshooter

I'd say I'd be happy to help you out but I'm dropping my SOT in June. With that being said, JB's Lock & Load in Claremore can get you fixed up. He's a member here on the board and a stand up guy.

4. Gatorshark

Gatorshark Marksman

Thank you Sirs, I'll check them both out. Had no idea Claremore could be an option.

5. p238shooter

p238shooter Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    JB's Lock and Load is a new shop opening in Claremore. I have delt with him in the past. Great guy to deal with.

6. mouthpiece

mouthpiece Sharpshooter

Special Hen
    Rating
    100%
    JB(Coltdogg) is a member.
    Also, McKools/L&L machine gun at 31st and Sheridan. Ask for Lana.

7. Shoot Summ

Shoot Summ Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    S and H in Owasso will do the Trust work for you(for an additional fee) as well.

Curtis manufactures some nice stuff. He doesn't do muzzle cans though, everything he does is integrally suppressed, and very quiet.

8. Driller

Driller Sharpshooter

Sports World in Tulsa made it easy for me by furnishing the trust paperwork along with the suppressor. They can also thread your barrels if needed.

9. Gatorshark

Gatorshark Marksman

Wow! Thanks all, I had no idea these options were available. I appreciate your help.

10. ColtDogg

ColtDogg Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I am a new shop owner, but I been on this page for a day or so. I have had my FFL right about a year now and I do handle NFA here in Claremore area. I do not set up a trust, but I can get you set up with some one that dose and will help you out all the way with what ever you buy. Just let me know if their is anything I can do for you. If you buy from me or buy online, I can do the transfer for you. JB