• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City One thing that is not in the Forum Rules

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
^^^^ You can't change what you don't control. ^^^^
giphy.gif

DavidMcMillan

Enjoy your life!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Just a little self-control will go a long way in avoiding scammers. Try asking "hey, I see you are new here. We have had a rash of scammers recently, so tell me a little about yourself and we'll get to know each other a little before we start talking deals" I've done that a couple of times and have had zero problems. Nothing wrong with being "new".

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Just a little self-control will go a long way in avoiding scammers. Try asking "hey, I see you are new here. We have had a rash of scammers recently, so tell me a little about yourself and we'll get to know each other a little before we start talking deals" I've done that a couple of times and have had zero problems. Nothing wrong with being "new".
Another good help I’ve found is that if you close a deal with someone and see they have little or no feedback, take a few seconds and leave them feedback so that other members on here will know that they are good to go, or at least aren’t an obvious scam.

Rustytweezers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Stop being panty wastes and put a post limit for the Newbs that filter over here from Armslist. Someone act like they’re in charge around here for crying out loud!! Biggest buncha fruity tootie liberal democrats I’ve ever witnessed.
EFEEC5DD-AC95-4E1A-9063-A1D0F6760173.gif

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ask when are you located. What you drive. And tell them where you want to meet not hard to tell they don’t know the town , streets etc. or won’t tell you what the drive weeds out quite a few!

Latest posts

Top Bottom