One way to start a civil war.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always like these big talkers, going door to door, taking people's guns. They talk so big while volunteering the lives and safety of others to do it. If you were a cop, would you want that job? And more importantly, would you DO that job? "Following orders" is no excuse. And volunteering the safety of others from a safe place, far from the danger is about as chickensh*t as it gets.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep telling you folks, there will be no door to door effort. You will be told where and when to bring your firearms. If you don't comply:
Your electricity is shut off
Your water is shut off
Your gas is shut off
Your bank accounts are seized
Any licenses you possess will be stripped.
When you go to tag your car, they will not register the vehicle.

By the time .Gov is finished, you will beg them to allow you to turn in your weapons, just so you quit sweating in the dark while eating leaves.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What she is telling her fellow loony lefties, is not to pull a Beto. Wait until after you are elected to try taking everyone's guns. I think it will still lead to civil war no matter how they go about it.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep telling you folks, there will be no door to door effort. You will be told where and when to bring your firearms. If you don't comply:
Your water is shut off
Your gas is shut off

By the time .Gov is finished, you will beg them to allow you to turn in your weapons, just so you quit sweating in the dark while eating leaves.

I've always figured they'd use their weaponized IRS. Don't turn in your weapons? They file a lien on your house, evict you, and take your house AND your guns. Freedom my ass.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your water is shut off
Your gas is shut off

I've always figured they'd use their weaponized IRS. Don't turn in your weapons? They file a lien on your house, evict you, and take your house AND your guns. Freedom my ass.

Let them try. If they threaten that I'll pull my money from the banks, install solar panels, dig my own well. People tend to forget that we lived centuries without all that stuff. And if it came down to them saying "Hey, we need you to "voluntarily" turn in your firearms or we will do <X>, I'll tell them try it and you'll see why I have firearms. Those that fear a government seizure of our firearms seem to forget WHY we are armed. You tend to forget that we also have the freedom of speech and freedom of assembly.

I do not fear a government gun grab. I will defend my rights and the rights of others with my firearms. I, with others, will be victorious or dead. So I will either live or die a free man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom