Online games.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not know if any of you are into online gaming, but I find it fun and relaxing. Been playing State Of Survival for a bit now and enjoy most of it. I do not like the raiders but they come with most online games nowadays. Makes them feel tough to attack people that do not live in their mom's basement I guess.

What I really love are all the "old military guys" that play. Our current alliance leader claims to be a retired Air Force general. I do not think English is his native tongue or that he has ever served. Temperament is like a 14 year old, keeps talking about organization and orders but never does anything. I keep wanting to tell him it is Ensign, not insign.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I play Halo 3 MCC and bughouse(chess variant). Play with all types in Halo- ex-cons, one guy was a co-conspirator in a darkweb 2+ billion dollar organization, while his friend had/has a clearance level and worked internet security, has written programs for alphabet organizations, and has done a few TV interviews. Most of my friends are college graduates who have their lives together, but we come across the basement dwellers every now and then. In bughouse I play against Grandmasters, and even beat Wesley So once(he won the Fischer Random Championship in 2019). Good clean fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom