Online gun store??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just visited their site. Why is it every web site you have to dig and dig and dig to find the freakin phone number and address? Finding the state they are located in helps me decide if I want to do business with them. Lack of a phone number until you give them a email address seals the deal.
They are out of Nebraska.

It’s East of Lincoln. It may be in the city limits. We stopped in on a way to a match in Louisville. They had a really nice variety in stock. I was impressed. But that was in October 2019. I’m sure their stock looks about like everywhere else right now.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just visited their site. Why is it every web site you have to dig and dig and dig to find the freakin phone number and address? Finding the state they are located in helps me decide if I want to do business with them. Lack of a phone number until you give them a email address seals the deal.
They are out of Nebraska.

Damn them for putting it on the bottom of EVERY PAGE!!! Those bastards!

Capture.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
De Walmart; wouldn't that be in like Germany? Well then. The speculation that Jimmy and I spent any time in Walmart today is ... it is... uh, well,we just didn't go there. We went somewhere even cooler; we went to Ardmore!
Let me know the next time you go to Ardmore. Jerry's is great and I have an office there. I'll come and meet you.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me know the next time you go to Ardmore. Jerry's is great and I have an office there. I'll come and meet you.

Was in Jerry's a couple of days ago, and will probably back again in the morning. Nice store. Ardmore is growing big time and so is the crime. Shootings almost every day. Had another a few minutes ago, so be careful.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was in Jerry's a couple of days ago, and will probably back again in the morning. Nice store. Ardmore is growing big time and so is the crime. Shootings almost every day. Had another a few minutes ago, so be careful.
30 years ago, I started out doing some auditing of work performed by our crews in low income areas. Some of it was done late and all of it in some tough areas of Ardmore. Cross the train bridge on the east side and you know where I'm talking about. Had more than a few (dang I was lucky....ha).
The expansion of Valero and other companies helped it grow but the loss of the Noble to Houston has hurt a ton

Latest posts

Top Bottom