Only 1 box lol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anybody remember hearing anybody (anti gunners) trying to tell us good minded folks that we ONLY need 1 box of ammunition at a time?

Ha ha ha, what a joke they are!!!

I tell you that when times are good and when ammo (or components) is cheap (reasonable), STOCK UP (if you can afford to), so in times like this, your living it up, and not the least bit worried that what you want will be outa stock or priced 4 (or more) times MORE than what it is worth!

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody remember hearing anybody (anti gunners) trying to tell us good minded folks that we ONLY need 1 box of ammunition at a time?

Ha ha ha, what a joke they are!!!

I tell you that when times are good and when ammo (or components) is cheap (reasonable), STOCK UP (if you can afford to), so in times like this, your living it up, and not the least bit worried that what you want will be outa stock or priced 4 (or more) times MORE than what it is worth!

I’m ok with one a “one box” limit as long as I choose the box.

IMG_8245.jpg

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prior to 2019, I always had between 2k and 3k rounds of 9mm and 45ACP on hand and between 1k to 2k of .223 as well as 308 Win along with around 2k in 22LR. With the election coming, I assumed we could see shortages (especially on 22LR) and I didn’t want my guns turned into “paperweights”. So I started buying heavy for the above calibers as well as for 44SP, 44 Mag and 12ga. buck. My the time the race pimp riots and shortages started, I had (for my needs) a solid inventory.

I have 3 calibers that I don’t shoot all that much that I did not buy heavy on and only have a 200-300 rounds each for … 32ACP for my 1903 Colt (which I have not shot in 25 years), 38SP and 45-70.

That all said, I have found that I am not shooting no where near as much as I use to. Partly due to work but mostly to being apprehensive of “when” ammunition will be available and at what price.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prior to 2019, I always had between 2k and 3k rounds of 9mm and 45ACP on hand and between 1k to 2k of .223 as well as 308 Win along with around 2k in 22LR. With the election coming, I assumed we could see shortages (especially on 22LR) and I didn’t want my guns turned into “paperweights”. So I started buying heavy for the above calibers as well as for 44SP, 44 Mag and 12ga. buck. My the time the race pimp riots and shortages started, I had (for my needs) a solid inventory.

I have 3 calibers that I don’t shoot all that much that I did not buy heavy on and only have a 200-300 rounds each for … 32ACP for my 1903 Colt (which I have not shot in 25 years), 38SP and 45-70.

That all said, I have found that I am not shooting no where near as much as I use to. Partly due to work but mostly to being apprehensive of “when” ammunition will be available and at what price.

Yup... I don't really shoot anything anymore because of the apprehension of replacement cost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom