Only 15

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am on day 17 currently, minus going to Sam's Club to pickup an online order, but that was a cart handoff after telling associate my name, wearing N95 Surgical Particulate mask and gloves, all clothing removed before entering home, all items disinfected before going in fridge or freezer, everything that isn't disinfected or removed from its outer packaging.

I now use a pressure steam cleaner from Dupray that super heats water to 320 fahrenheit with 65 psi of pressure out of a nozzle to eviscerate absolutely everything on a surface.
So I guess a hug is out of the question...?
:drunk2:

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am on day 17 currently, minus going to Sam's Club to pickup an online order, but that was a cart handoff after telling associate my name, wearing N95 Surgical Particulate mask and gloves, all clothing removed before entering home, all items disinfected before going in fridge or freezer, everything that isn't disinfected or removed from its outer packaging.

I now use a pressure steam cleaner from Dupray that super heats water to 320 fahrenheit with 65 psi of pressure out of a nozzle to eviscerate absolutely everything on a surface.

https://www.amazon.com/Dupray-ONE-Plus-Steam-Cleaner/dp/B0195F43GM
Makes you wonder about all the UPS, FedEx, USPS and Amazon people who handle all those packages day after day. You would think 99.9% would be infected.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

https://www.amazon.com/Dupray-ONE-Plus-Steam-Cleaner/dp/B0195F43GM
You couldn't make it but 17 days before you had to leave your house? Here I thought you were ready for something like this. :anyone:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm an invincible retail cat herder. I deal with all sorts of boxes from all over the world. I deal with customers that have no clue.....about anything. Just roll'n the dice, I suppose.

The most annoying thing that I've dealt with the past several weeks is the customer that is 'just looking'! Beejeebus!! Tell what you need and I'll help you get it in short order. Wait.....even more annoying is that customer with their flock of kids. "Just looking" my rumpus. Leave them little curtain climbers at home while this issue is ongoing! Come in. Get your supplies. Then head home. Period.

:violin:

(I really think that I've already had this crap. Before T'giving, I picked up a deep, rattling cough, fatigue, and monster headaches that took over 2 months to shake. Went through three rounds of meds without any relief. Maybe being sick back then will help me now. Maybe.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom