Only in NYC….. Chucky’s revenge 🤣🤪

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where's bernard goetz when you need him.....

Hire him to clean the trash ...just give him enough bullets...

Last edited:

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a good example of behavior that may result in your butt getting shot or stabbed. Instead of glorifying it and encouraging copy cats, they should have added more of the little guy getting his ass yanked up at the end.
If the creepy midget in that ‘Chucky’ Costume had any dignity, he’d throw himself in front of the train…..

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

That is exactly what I thought of first when he whooped out his first scream! Then he started cussing and I knew from LE experience he was suffering from Tourettes. He was probably homeless and no job would have him because he was not in control of himself. He probably can't afford his meds either.

Someone screaming like that would be writhing in pain, probably bouncing off the walls or on the floor in the fetal position. He was making normal movements from what I could tell from the next stall over. Calm and deliberate. I heard him pull up his pants and buckle his belt, flush and walk out.

Poor guy.

🙁

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is exactly what I thought of first when he whooped out his first scream! Then he started cussing and I knew from LE experience he was suffering from Tourettes. He was probably homeless and no job would have him because he was not in control of himself. He probably can't afford his meds either.

Someone screaming like that would be writhing in pain, probably bouncing off the walls or on the floor in the fetal position. He was making normal movements from what I could tell from the next stall over. Calm and deliberate. I heard him pull up his pants and buckle his belt, flush and walk out.

Poor guy.

🙁
Or it was just a Mexican that over did it with the ghost peppers...🤭🤭🤭

Latest posts

Top Bottom