Only New Firearms Law In Which I Agree!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless. Rich folks don’t have to play by the same rules poor ones do. At the consequences aren’t always the same. Tell me I’m wrong.
Umm, I think that NEITHER of them (rich or poor) are anything resembling "Justice". I was merely pointing out how the system has you and many others conditioned to use the word "Justice" to describe something that's anything but.

We should stop using the word altogether when discussing this, just like we eschew "clip" when discussing magazines designed to feed firearms. :)

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something else i wish they would do is take all the exceptions out when they pass a law or ban, that means every citizen, LE, elected official, security guard and fed boys has to abide by the same laws/ bans as everyone else, when they cross a state line with certain laws and bans they have to leave their firearm/mags behind like the rest of us.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something else i wish they would do is take all the exceptions out when they pass a law or ban, that means every citizen, LE, elected official, security guard and fed boys has to abide by the same laws/ bans as everyone else, when they cross a state line with certain laws and bans they have to leave their firearm/mags behind like the rest of us.
That’s the biggest problem with our system today (especially Congress). It’s laws for thee but not for me.

”Y’all” need to buy electric cars to reduce your carbon footprint while “I” jet set around the country in my private jet. :finger:

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Better make that violent felony(armed robbery, car jacking, home invasoin, murder, rape, etc), or NY will be able to hang ya for carring in public now.
Add the term USING A GUN, for clarity. In some states driving too many mph above posted speed limit is a felony. Don’t want to get caught felony reckless driving with a gun in the glove box if the law is “with a gun”.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does not matter at all what laws any legislative body passes if District Attorneys refuse to prosecute people for crimes.

A simple changing of the guard of most of the DAs in the US and we could actually enforce laws all the way.
Not an easy task, but simple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom