1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oklahoma City Oodles of reloading brass cheap!

Discussion in 'Ammo, Accessories, Etc.' started by Moparman485, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Moparman485

Moparman485 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Norman, 4058212160 (text or message on here only please), prices listed

Ok guys, so I have a whole lot of brass for reloading on hand, in quantities all the way from a quart bag, up to 5 gallon buckets full. I have listed out the calibers I have enough of to mention, so if anything interests you, please message me in PM or text and let me know how much you are looking for, then I can make sure I have that much. Please, dont ask me “how many do you Have?” As I am beyond tired of counting up thousands of pieces for them to only go “ok, great, I want 100”. So tell me how many you are wanting, and I will see what I have. I looked around and priced everything below the cheapest I could find anywhere else. Quantities/totals are by weight and sold by the quart/gallon bag as, much like yourselves, I don’t have 300 years to hand count 1,000 9mm casings 600 times. Ha-ha.

Here are the calibers I have on hand and their costs per piece:

-223/5.56= .04

-243 Win= .18

-270 Win= .17

-7.62x51/308= .08

-300 weatherby magnum= .70

-300 Blackout= .10

-30-06= .12

-300 RCM= .75

-7mm rem mag= .30

-9mm Luger= .015

-380 ACP= .03

-40 S&W= .015

-45 ACP= .03

-45 Colt= .12

I would also be willing to sell it by the unsorted 5 gallon bucket full. By unsorted, I mean totally unsorted, it will probably have dirt, random trash, unusable cases, pistol brass, rifle brass, etc. basically, it is the exact way I get it, no frills. PM me for info.

Also, feel free to message me if you are looking for a certain caliber, I may just not have enough to list it specifically, but it is still available. All those above are mixed headstamp and have, for the most part, been wet tumbled clean.

I would also be interested in trades for 44 mag brass, 30-30 brass, 458 socom brass, 375 HH brass, 6.5 creedmoor brass, 10mm brass, 6.5 Grendel brass, H335 powder, varget powder, imr4350 powder, etc.

And above all, please be patient, I work full time and then some just like you. Haha.

Happy hunting!
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. TFord

TFord New to the site!

I need 45acp brass. At least a gallon bag. Let me know how much.