Oops - Merck Covid Drug Linked to New Virus Mutations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could have had a traditional vaccine by now.
The Russians have one...it is called Sputnik V (they made it like a traditional flu shot instead of mRNA or the J&J shot), but our gov't told us theirs was less effective than ours which worked so well and were 100% safe & effective LOL.

But it is hard to vax for a cold virus...they've tried to figure it out for 50yrs...corona and rino virus just like influenza...they mutate too fast to have an effective shot.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife got covid again about a month ago. She was given a medicine made by Pfizer and I was looking at the box last night when I was digging around in our cabinet that has our meds in it. One of the drugs in it is made in China! This just gets better and better. Glad she didn’t take it all. There is no telling what’s in it.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife got covid again about a month ago. She was given a medicine made by Pfizer and I was looking at the box last night when I was digging around in our cabinet that has our meds in it. One of the drugs in it is made in China! This just gets better and better. Glad she didn’t take it all. There is no telling what’s in it.
Not surprising. Last FDA reports I saw had 75% of US pharmaceutical drugs come from foreign countries, & like 13% come from China. So, Americans have been taking prescription drugs made in China for a long time.

Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just one? Most antibiotics are made in china, Ibuprofen, Naproxen and many others, made in china. Really frustrating. Strategically stupid. Even worse, we get most of our meds from china, yet Americans pay more our drugs than any other nation's citizens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom