Open Carry News...did anyone else see this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
any idea when this will take effect? Im excited, cause usually if if going to a range, or hunting or fishing I always wear an OWB holster and I worry about exposing/printing when in a gas station and what not.

Old Timer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would sure take care of the unintentional printing or jacket blowing open showing you concealed weapon.
I would love that. I have had someone that knew I had my carry permit, try to get me in trouble by saying they could see my weapon.

bilboben

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Itis not about open carry, or conceal carry, or even self defense, ...........

It is all about the right I have as a law abiding citizen to do anything I want that does not infringe on the rights of another citizen.!!!!!!

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah the comments on that article shows people's ignorance.

I probably would not open carry but feel it should be an option for anyone who does want to, an like others have said so I don't have to worry if my shirt does come up, etc.

Truthfully I think we should be able I carry whatever and wherever, either concealed or open without any permit, but I'll take this if we can get it.

Justin

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think if there was an extra fee associated with it it would go through. It can't hurt, hell look at states and cities with strict gun laws and how high the crime rates are.

B

blacklabelmongo

I think if there was an extra fee associated with it it would go through. It can't hurt, hell look at states and cities with strict gun laws and how high the crime rates are.

I think it would hurt for those who already paid to use their second amended right in a concealed manner (no longer making it a right, but a privilege) to then have to pay more money to openly use your right.

Personally all of the pro hippy peace love, and guns kill people nonsense is ridiculous. Why not mention more stories where people use guns to save lives rather only focusing on those being taken?

I too would want to conceal, but this law alone would definitely eliminate a lot of our fears of brandishing by accident, or printing.. I think the element of surprise is what brings a victory over those with bad intentions and not thinking it can go another way other than the one in their mind or plan.

And as far as getting a solid bill to pass while giving us our rights is just asking entirely too much, we should be entitled to decline paying taxes (without punitive consequences) if they feel the need to deny our constitutional rights. :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom