Open Carry Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone is griping about six pages and no pics. So...

....here you go. Some I came across.

i1190.photobucket.com_albums_z458_TerryandJo_Images_20for_20Foa134308a21c3413b3c7f1ea27c43b63f.jpg

There are extra benefits to Open Carry. Who is going to argue if you decide to grope someone?

i1190.photobucket.com_albums_z458_TerryandJo_Images_20for_20Fob94deaf59d970d0fb52a2bd9f413617b.jpg

And, for the all around prepared camper, there is this:

i1190.photobucket.com_albums_z458_TerryandJo_Images_20for_20Fo6531026668b8fa6957098d34f53539ea.jpg

footballkckr7

Marksman
Reaction score
I work for toysrus and we are unfortunately an antigun establishment. We don't even sell any gun that looks realistic. Toysrus' stance on violence. If you all shop at the quail springs store, feel free to open carry though, we didn't replace the sign after the door was replaced and well I am not going to say anything to management to replace it.

turtleboy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ok. I dont mind open carry but for myself concealed is the way. Is there a class that teaches people that open carry how to defend off someone trying to grab their weapon. I read an article about a man that regularly walked his neighborhood, and someone ran up and grabbed his gun and took off. I believe I read it on here.

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that CC or OC is an individual preference. What chaps my ass is when members of either side of the argument think their opinion is the only correct answer, & they have a god given responsibility to share that opinion with everyone else.

But to you OC'ers, I know you have seen someone OC & cringed, whether they were drinking, they looked armed & ready to air assault into a hot zone, or they were acting in a matter that made the non carriers around them nervous, I know at some time that's happened to all of us, if not, just wait, it will. That is what I take issue with. Not you being a normal human with a gun, responsibly going about your business, that's your right, & I would not dare to begin to infringe upon it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I work where the majority of people think owning guns makes you some sort of doofus; I have friends who hunt, which think owning an AR, AK or pistol makes you a doofus. I come on here, to find out open carrying makes you a doufus. Now, I figured out that my 1911 with real ivory grips is a doufus gun.I wonder which one of these women has the least chance of becoming a victim, outside of tactical bizarro world.

img.youtube.com_vi_5iToHVgBcQQ_0.jpg

Considering the type of holster, and location of the same holster, that the gun is contained in, leaves one to suspect that she doesn't have a clue how to safely OC.

I OC'd today at the lake while fishing. The tip of the barrel might have been visible under my coat, but I don't think so.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that's because most people realized how it makes them look like a dofuss to be open carrying in the produce aisle of Crest. It's kinda like the nerd with the pens in a pocket proctector in high school. Plus, who wants to be mistaken as "that" guy after the Sandy Hook shooting? You seriously want to open carry into Home Depot and have someone come up and blind side you with a shovel cause they thought you were a lunactic gunman coming in to shoot everyone? The way things are now they'd probably get a life saving medal and a phone call from Obama.
I saw TWO dudes OC at Home Depot last weekend. They did not look Douchie or Dofussy, nor did they get blind sided with a shovel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom