Open Carry Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Considering the type of holster, and location of the same holster, that the gun is contained in, leaves one to suspect that she doesn't have a clue how to safely OC.

I OC'd today at the lake while fishing. The tip of the barrel might have been visible under my coat, but I don't think so.

That's a screenshot of Erica from Range Time. She was talking about open carry in a staged environment. I believe that she is a regular CC'r.

Last edited by a moderator:

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20130217_142130.jpgwalmart in sapulpa. The gun was bouncing all over the place in the cheap floppy holster. This fella couldn't keep his hand off it. He also looked very nervous

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seen another partial OC'er at owasso walmart. He had a 1911 or a S&W auto in a weird crossdraw postion, butt-forward on his right side, so i guess he's lefthanded maybe? Seen the gun when he pulled his coat back to get his wallet.

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will pay you to change your avatar...

right click the picture and if you use adblock choose the following.
Adblock plus: block image

chose the bottom option. custom.

I find it invaluable for removing Oversize pictures in sigs that are wider than normal pages, flashing images, and animated pictures that irritate me.

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no issue with the guy carrying like that. Sure it's not my preferred way to carry but what he's doing is legal and as long as he doesn't act like a moron or a lunatic in some way he's being an ambassador for responsible gun use. If I came across him in public I'd probably look to see what he was carrying simply out of curiosity and then go about my business.

Now, If I came across a guy wearing all kinds of tacticool gear in public with a drop-leg holster I'd probably chuckle, but again, there's nothing wrong with personal preference.

I open carry only when hunting right now and when I go to the convenience store on my way to hunt I typically throw a jacket on that covers my OWB holster. I'm in the market for a drop-leg holster at the moment for hunting because when I carry OWB (or IWB for that matter) the gun always pokes me in the back or side when sitting in a ground blind (varmint hunting), gets in the way of my backpack or knocks on my gun stock when I'm carrying my rifle slung over the shoulder.

I would hope you all wouldn't take pictures and mock me if you saw me in QT at 4am wearing camo and carrying in a "tactical drop-leg" holster on my way to go hunting.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of our members caught someone trying to take a picture of him. He offered to smile if she wanted to take the photo, but she got embarassed and put her phone away. Was it one of you? :wave:

Latest posts

Top Bottom