Open Carry Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that's because most people realized how it makes them look like a dofuss to be open carrying in the produce aisle of Crest. It's kinda like the nerd with the pens in a pocket proctector in high school. Plus, who wants to be mistaken as "that" guy after the Sandy Hook shooting? You seriously want to open carry into Home Depot and have someone come up and blind side you with a shovel cause they thought you were a lunactic gunman coming in to shoot everyone? The way things are now they'd probably get a life saving medal and a phone call from Obama.

All talk of CC vs OC vs OCD aside, that right there has got to be some of the dumbest **** I've read on the internet in...well, a while.

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone open carry until this past monday. I went to my favorite gun store in search of some TLR-1s, but I found some goober open carrying a full size Glock instead. My biggest reason for referring to him as a goober is because he FORGOT TO LOAD HIS WEAPON! I tried to get pics of his empty magwell, but couldn't get a good pic. I wanted to stuff a piece of paper in his magwell letting him know it was empty, but I had no pen and paper. So mad at myself for not getting a pic.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the 2A rally at the capitol 2 weeks ago and of the estimated 1300 people there, I bet 40-50% of them were carrying openly. Thats the only OCyers I have seen other than the guys behind the counter at gun stores.

Latest posts

Top Bottom