Open carrying AR15 at Tulsa Gathering Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No kidding. Shooting into the water, 50 feet or so away from a well-travelled road, fumbling around like a 16 year old boy on his first trip to the backseat with a gal, using the brace like a buttstock (wait, what is an SBR again?)--is that guy a solid representative of the shooting community, or what?!? Of course one of the resident half-wits will be along shortly to defend Tactical Timmy. I can hardly wait....

I'm also questioning his location. Did he have permission to be on that property? If not, the clown is guilty of criminal trespass and discharging a firearm in an area where he doesn't have permission.
What a great defender of our rights while he goes around abusing the rights of landowners if that is the case.......:yikes2::yikes2:

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like for that to be commonplace. But unfortunately that isn’t the way to get there.

Let Constitutional Carry happen for a while and get comfortable with it. Then ratchet it up bit by bit. Just let the leftists do.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am gonna say it is JD8. Notice video from 20 hours ago with Arm brace.

Oh yeah, he is shooting into the water. That says a lot.

Edit-- Why is he using his brace as a buttstock? Man this video says so much about this guy. Lets shoot into the water in the country into this ditch as cars are cruising bye to our right.

Nice find. Same hat, shorts, shirt and wrist brace. What a complete a$$clown!

Anyone who recognizes the area could backtrack to the location where he was shooting to see if that was trespassing, in city limits etc.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like he's discharging from a public roadway.
Is he that Goober that used to set up at the gunshows selling real low priced ar builds?
From like Broken Arrow, Coweta or Porter?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am gonna say it is JD8. Notice video from 20 hours ago with Arm brace.

Oh yeah, he is shooting into the water. That says a lot.

Edit-- Why is he using his brace as a buttstock? Man this video says so much about this guy. Lets shoot into the water in the country into this ditch as cars are cruising bye to our right.

Same dumb somitch that was in Edmond. Kept calling it a rifle. Words matter. He can't handle it at all. All that being said........yeah I don't like him or anyone who does.
I may email him.

Oh, and I think even in the "country" he claims he was in, I don't think you can discharge a firearm from the road like he was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom