Open carrying AR15 at Tulsa Gathering Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn't get past the first 30 seconds of that video. First off, called it a rifle instead of a pistol. Second, how many times do you have to announce you are in the country. Third, called the brace a buttstock, and forth just sounds like an idiot.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, is everybody in agreement that he doesn't get one of the free hats?
No, let's give him a free hat... :drunk2:

t0_gstatic_com_images_15ceba5c9ed6ca56a5e366ab1c28c539._.jpg

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am gonna say it is JD8. Notice video from 20 hours ago with Arm brace.

Oh yeah, he is shooting into the water. That says a lot.

Edit-- Why is he using his brace as a buttstock? Man this video says so much about this guy. Lets shoot into the water in the country into this ditch as cars are cruising bye to our right.

OB - it was this video. Gone now.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess he didn't like people critiquing his usage of weapon and choice of where to use them. Amazingly now he is at an indoor range.

edit: He says its a PSA pistol kit at :30 with an Aero lower. Then flips it over and its a PSA lower at :40. Then at 1:25 its all PSA again.

Oh and I wasn't sure what all the stuff in the parts kit was so I have some left over springs and pins. Good lord I would not want to shoot something this guy built.

at 2:40 he has the brace up against his shoulder. You can bet this will be in BATF training videos and congress videos when they go to ban these things.

After watching again at :19 he said "This is the door prize you will be able to walk away from if you attend the rally" Damn strait I am walking away from that thing. This guy is just solid internet gold.

What range is that?

Last edited:

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess he didn't like people critiquing his usage of weapon and choice of where to use them. Amazingly now he is at an indoor range.

edit: He says its a PSA pistol kit at :30 with an Aero lower. Then flips it over and its a PSA lower at :40. Then at 1:25 its all PSA again.

Oh and I wasn't sure what all the stuff in the parts kit was so I have some left over springs and pins. Good lord I would not want to shoot something this guy built.

at 2:40 he has the brace up against his shoulder. You can bet this will be in BATF training videos and congress videos when they go to ban these things.

What made him think a PSA kit wouldn’t have a PSA lower? At least he’s manipulating it more confidently this time. But I hope that door opening at the end was someone coming in to tell him to keep the thing pointed downrange. Sheesh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom