Open carrying AR15 at Tulsa Gathering Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guess he didn't like people critiquing his usage of weapon and choice of where to use them. Amazingly now he is at an indoor range.

edit: He says its a PSA pistol kit at :30 with an Aero lower. Then flips it over and its a PSA lower at :40. Then at 1:25 its all PSA again.

Oh and I wasn't sure what all the stuff in the parts kit was so I have some left over springs and pins. Good lord I would not want to shoot something this guy built.

at 2:40 he has the brace up against his shoulder. You can bet this will be in BATF training videos and congress videos when they go to ban these things.

Is it still "tight"? I laughed when he said dependable after 12 or so shots in the first video.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So he has a used firearm that he is going to donate. Look at the corners of the flipup sights and the brass catcher. Looks like this AR has seen more than just some test rounds. And he does know the fire select lever is placed just in the right spot to use the thumb of his firing hand right?

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That happened months ago.

I don’t know, but I don’t think I’ve seen him in any photos or videos with a pistol with a vertical foregrip. Have you?

I couldn't hear the audio, but in the closed captions there seemed to be a claim that it was a pistol since it had the brace that made it designed to fire with one hand. I probably just misunderstood.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't hear the audio, but in the closed captions there seemed to be a claim that it was a pistol since it had the brace that made it designed to fire with one hand. I probably just misunderstood.

No foregrip on the pistol with the brace. The vertical foregrip was on the officer’s weapon they were comparing the pistol to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom