Open carrying AR15 at Tulsa Gathering Place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seriously don’t get people that open carry anyways?!!
I don’t get people who drink cream in their coffee, but I don’t get hot and bothered about it. They’re not hurting anyone.
Cute gloves are they lead filled?
Looks like a wrist brace. Carpal tunnel syndrome, perhaps, which could be a fair reason for carrying an AR pistol for self-defense.

Last edited:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, okay. I'm officially among the converted. I've seen the light, having been the beneficiary of all this high mindedness. No one should ever carry a gun ever. What about concealed, you ask? Nope. Someone might see that pea shooter printing through your Affliction t-shirt. What about open carry? God forbid! Some card carrying member of the NRA might get their knickers twisted. Who needs the media to howl about the law abiding among us when folks in a GUN forum will do it just to pass the time?

I guess my post went over your head so fast it gave you a center part. That's ok, keep cheering these jokers on while the far left work to get sport rifles banned (again, but much stricter). And then we will sit back and tell you we told you so as you scream about the 2A.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess my post went over your head so fast it gave you a center part. That's ok, keep cheering these jokers on while the far left work to get sport rifles banned (again, but much stricter). And then we will sit back and tell you we told you so as you scream about the 2A.

I’m cheering no one. I’m just not caterwauling about it. Reducing the fight against those who would completely and permanently circumscribe natural rights to a “PR campaign” is pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom