Open Forum Gun Debate 4/23/19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those who will attend, beware of being Delphied and thereby unknowingly contribute to a narrative contrary to your beliefs. I detect the odor of a foul agenda here, so be careful - particularly if you are asked if you think something is reasonable as compared to something else that is on the same side of the equation. Crude Example: Being asked, "Do you think yellow is a better color than blue?" when you actually believe that red is the best color. It's a forced choice sort of thing, and the "moderator" will likely not allow any discussion beyond yellow or blue.

To me, this looks like a classic setup for being Delphied.

Woody

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's ripe territory for being set-up. Woody nailed it. You maybe getting selected choices, none of which are what you really like or can support. I suspect there will be some people there like the APG. (AR in the Park Guy). That kind of representation is really gonna help the 2A cause huh? And if you go, be careful you don't get painted with a brush you don't completely agree with

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
After reading the link me thinks..

Atrapitis.gif

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure I can be there but posted this in Hope's that those that live near by will attend. Smelling a trap certainly would not keep me away. If Don Spencer, President of OK2A, or those that many of us feel represent the gun owning community poorly are the only people that show up, what message will that send?

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's ripe territory for being set-up. Woody nailed it. You maybe getting selected choices, none of which are what you really like or can support. I suspect there will be some people there like the APG. (AR in the Park Guy). That kind of representation is really gonna help the 2A cause huh? And if you go, be careful you don't get painted with a brush you don't completely agree with
APG! :clap3::laugh6:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone does go, be prepared to have some pro gun statistics memorized and be prepared to interrupt/prove your point with concrete stats.
Take note of how dims take over discussions by throwing out false stats knowing they are wrong, but the uninformed believe them because somebody said it. When it gets repeated enough times it becomes truth no matter it's false.
CNN and MSNBC have that technique down to an art.

Latest posts

Top Bottom