Opinions on a Home Defense Revolver for the Non-Enthusiast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I've been very pleased with how my 640-3, which is the 357 version, shoots 38 +P ammo but there are better choices for a home defense revolver.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She’s decided just let me take her down to LGS and get herself a new or gently used revolver. I convinced her she needs to at least hold a few to see what she prefers. Thanks for all the replies fellers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She’s decided just let me take her down to LGS and get herself a new or gently used revolver. I convinced her she needs to at least hold a few to see what she prefers. Thanks for all the replies fellers.

Make sure you go to a place that will let you dry fire the gun. I can’t count the number of times I’ve seen where women couldn’t pull the trigger very well or even at all. Just not enough hand strength.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Make sure you go to a place that will let you dry fire the gun. I can’t count the number of times I’ve seen where women couldn’t pull the trigger very well or even at all. Just not enough hand strength.

Gotcha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom