Opinions on my holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Larry wants it he is more than welcome to it, but from the looks of his work I would feel like I was insulting his talent because his work is far better than what I have seen in that book while just thumbing through it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Larry wants it he is more than welcome to it, but from the looks of his work I would feel like I was insulting his talent because his work is far better than what I have seen in that book while just thumbing through it.

Gotcha. I have a couple of Larry's holsters and they really are nice pieces. He's getting pretty darn good alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gone_fishn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a fantastic transaction with Larry. Super great guy does a great job in the craftsmanship arena.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161203_3540741b6c69ff37b8b743f9ce3f4a55.jpg
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161203_712fb01d6bbd9e43b9818b8fa45b2f87.jpg
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161203_faf09d2376f4af3999f2e7347cda4dfc.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
It was a pleasure doing business with you too.

Gone_fishn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was actually thinking about getting that book for the western style holsters in it. I'm always up to learn more.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in Lawton A.T.M. Shoot me a message or text me if you would please. Larry is getting the Holster book, so its gone gone gone!

Last edited:

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice work! Sorry I missed meeting you at Sunday's Eat-and-Shoot. DruryJ told me at lunch (at the Halftime Grille) that you were at Big Boys. I was the guy with all the Anschutz .22 rifles.

Gone_fishn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice work! Sorry I missed meeting you at Sunday's Eat-and-Shoot. DruryJ told me at lunch (at the Halftime Grille) that you were at Big Boys. I was the guy with all the Anschutz .22 rifles.
I wish I could have stuck around long enough to go eat. It would have been easier to meet everyone. I had a good time though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom