Opinions on my holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gone_fishn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I would, a guy asked me about one last week. I have a few started now, but sometime next week I'm going to start on the pattern. You can pm me with the details if you want

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those interested, I have worn the holster Larry made for me now several times. It's just what I wanted, an open ended belt slide for the 1911 pistol of different barrel lengths. It's going to hold my Commander at my hip this evening at a 7-course tasting dinner were going to. I'm confident in it. Thanks Larry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[QUOTE="druryj, post: 2895512, member: 10465"An update; I have worn the holster Larry made for me now several times. It's just what I wanted, an open-ended belt slide for the 1911 pistol of different barrel lengths. It's going to hold my Commander at my hip this evening at a 7-course tasting dinner were going to. I'm cool with the holster and happy to support an OSA member as he pursues and improves in his hobby/business.
Plus, Larry is a nice guy and pleasant to do business with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals, Larry is the real deal. Meet yesterday evening, holster was exactly what I asked for. He does some great work. I picked it up about 7 pm Sunday nite, slipped it on my belt inserted my PM9 and didn't take it off til the time of this post. GTG in my book!

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20160806_191005.jpg
20160806_190941.jpg
Just picked up my k-frame holster this evening and it's gorgeous. It exceeded my expectations. Thanks Larry, I hope to do business with you again soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom