Opinions wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gun Poor Pop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys are great! You have offered up your opinions and useful information and nobody ever told me “Hey dum**ss, you should have put this thread in the rimfire weapons forum!!”I was waiting for it though! I couldn’t figure out how to move or if I even could. Keep those opinions coming.:hypnotize:

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I stated my young ones out on 795's, great little guns and tough as nails. Jen has a 10/22 for plinking and I have a few Henry's in .22LR, .22Mag and 17HMR that the kids get their hands on from time to time to hunt. Cannot go wrong with any of them IMHO.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I on the other hand recommend the .22 RF in the AR platform. For economy and great reliability the S&W 15-22.
For absolute reliability with a little more cost, a Nordic NC-22 AR platform upper married to your lower is as good as it gets.
I'm around a lot of .22 rimfire in Steel Challenge matches, the ones that never fail are the Nordic and a Ruger 10-22 that is just a shell holding all the internals of Volquartsen parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom