Opinion's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I completely disagree with GED. There is a reason the BHP has been around for years, the SAS still use it. Same for the 1911, but let's not go down that road. It will be used for everything, EDC, bug out bag, when we're alone at night and by ourselves while I'm slowly caressing the slide, cough, cough lets not go down that road either. Anyway.....to me the weapon is a tool. It doesn't matter if it cost $300 or is a Yost Custom. To have the HP customized is a personal preference(THANKS to Gary)butthole..I don't need to seed the HP off, it's never given me any problem's. It eats everything I have fed it with no malfunction's.
Made up my mind, Ron you will be happy.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If it is for self defense pick the one you shoot the best.

If you shoot both equally well, then go with your favorite.

Personally I would go with a Glock but in the gen5 version.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am in need of a hi cap pistol, and can't decide on which of the 2 I am thinking of. Not a big Glock fan, but you have to give the Devil his do. The Glock would be a Gen4 19. They go bang every time, and even I would have trouble tearing one up. The other is a LW Hi Power.
PRO's & CON's
Glock, well it's a Glock and I'm not a fan.
LW HP, I would need to send it off to have custom work done(I can thank Gary for that) since he got me hooked on these High End Customs. I already have the HP, cost on the work around $1800(and yes worth every penny).
Glock would be cheaper. Please post your thought's.
Look. I have some very high end guns, but if I'm looking for a striker fire that maybe the best gun made, I'd go with the Glock 19 Gen 4. I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT!!!!!!!!
I carry a CZ P07 because I love CZ. But My Glock 19 G4 is perfect. I've put so many rounds through it and it's never failed.
I hope you've shot both. I think when you do (side by side) you'll pick the glock.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have shot both, thanks to Joel. I know my logic might not make sense, but I think I will go with the custom. One reason, I want it done before Don retires.
Hope your feeling better, when I get the HP back we'll go shoot it.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have shot both, thanks to Joel. I know my logic might not make sense, but I think I will go with the custom. One reason, I want it done before Don retires.
Hope your feeling better, when I get the HP back we'll go shoot it.
I knowed you was a smart guy. Forged steel over recycled pop bottles any day of the week.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go with the High power.

99% of owning guns is pride of ownership and you said you don't like Glocks. People who say guns are just tools and they don't care about them are full of it if you ask me.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom