OPS/Coye Knives Benefit Raffle-Wounded Warriors Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the knife that I won from the OPS/Coye Knives Benefit Raffle. The knife is freaking awesome and built extremely well! I'm still VERY excited about winning this and can't wait to mount it to my MOLLE vest and put some use to it! Again, thanks to OPS, Bill Coye and everyone who participated in the raffle. We raised money for a great cause! God Bless our troops!

I apologize about the crappy pictures, I'm no photographer and took literally 5 minutes to take these pictures and resize them. Here are specs. Enjoy!

Model: Alpha Echo
Style: Fighter
OAL: 11.75"
Weight: appx 7 oz.
Steel: 440C stainless
Finish: Stone washed
Tapered tang
HT: Triple tempered, cryogenic treatment
Handle: Texured Dessert camo G10
Harware: Corby bolts
Sheath: Spec Ops Combat Master

ai97.photobucket.com_albums_l229_yinnhia_coye7.jpg

ai97.photobucket.com_albums_l229_yinnhia_coye3.jpg

ai97.photobucket.com_albums_l229_yinnhia_coye9.jpg

ai97.photobucket.com_albums_l229_yinnhia_coye8.jpg

ai97.photobucket.com_albums_l229_yinnhia_coye6.jpg

ai97.photobucket.com_albums_l229_yinnhia_coye4.jpg

ai97.photobucket.com_albums_l229_yinnhia_coye5.jpg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this the official "I hate ef9turbo for winning my knife" thread? I already had things lined up to cut with it!

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this the official "I hate ef9turbo for winning my knife" thread? I already had things lined up to cut with it!

LOL! Why don't you give me that list and I'll make sure I get those things cut up for you :laugh6:

BTW, Eric also said that there are only about 12 of these knives in existence? Dunno if it's true or not, but that just makes it that much cooler :D

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, Eric also said that there are only about 12 of these knives in existence?

Truth.

I don't think there are that many even. That very same model (same steel/heat treat/cryo/temper) was used to defeat two enemy fighters on two separate missions in the Afghan earlier this year.

The knife was a gift to the soldier through another knifemaker - I didn't know who he was or anything about him until he called me two months ago. At that time he gave me the lowdown on his experiences in Afghanistan with the Alpha Echo. Very sober conversation to say the least.

It's pretty mission-specific as a long, slender fighter. I bet your knife only weighs about 7 or 8 ounces.

Congratulations sir ~ it's got a lifetime guarantee. My lifetime :)

Regards,

BC

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW! That makes it that much more special! I plan on buying a full MOLLE vest to stick my other soft panels in and plan on using this knife on that vest. The vest will be used for quick deployment, active shooter type scenario. Thanks again! PM sent.

Truth.

I don't think there are that many even. That very same model (same steel/heat treat/cryo/temper) was used to defeat two enemy fighters on two separate mission in the Afghan earlier this year.

The knife was a gift to the soldier through another knifemaker - I didn't know who he was or anything about him until he called me two months ago. At that time he gave me the lowdown on his experiences in Afghanistan with the Alpha Echo. Very sober conversation to say the least.

It's pretty mission-specific as a long, slender fighter. I bet your knife only weighs about 7 or 8 ounces.

Congratulations sir ~ it's got a lifetime guarantee. My lifetime :)

Regards,

BC

Latest posts

Top Bottom