Optic For Glock 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a Vortex Venom and you can access the battery compartment without removing it from the gun. I chose it because that's what H&H carried and I had enough gift cards from the Sunday night matches to pay for it, so made my choice pretty simple. I put it on a G17, but have yet to use it in a match and run it enough to put it through its paces. Life got in the way this year, hopefully I'll get back to shooting some matches in the coming year.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the Holosun 507C. It has 3 optic options (2 moa dot, 32 moa circle, or a combination of both). It fits RMR mounting pattern. Holosun is coming out with a 507K that has the same optic options that fits the P365XL. They also have a couple of different options that are larger and fit on an AR. You can have all 3 optics on 3 different guns. They are also solar powered / battery powered. I am loving mine so far.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I like the Holosun 507C. It has 3 optic options (2 moa dot, 32 moa circle, or a combination of both). It fits RMR mounting pattern. Holosun is coming out with a 507K that has the same optic options that fits the P365XL. They also have a couple of different options that are larger and fit on an AR. You can have all 3 optics on 3 different guns. They are also solar powered / battery powered. I am loving mine so far.

They should make a quick detachable one for as often as you change pistols. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That 507k has me intrigued. I heard a rumor last night about Trijicon announcing something small coming soon?