Optics Planet vs Tombstone Tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same product.

Optics Planet
Order placed: 3/16
Price: $161.95 shipped (which included an $18 discount via coupon)
Shipped: cancelled order today after no communication and almost 10 days with no movement
Note: They took the money right off the bat, and at some point put it back on my card for whatever reason. Item doesnt show backorder or estimated ship date.

Tombstone Tactical
Order Placed: 3/23
Price: $134.93 shipped (no coupon needed)
Shipped: 3/25

I'm starting to remember why I've not placed an order with OP since 2014. That place is a joke.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope it gets here before the weekend...assuming Tombstone actually shipped it today or tomorrow and didnt just create a tracking number to sit on...it should be here in time.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
opticsplanet is a drop shipper. They don't have a warehouse that they ship from unless it's something new. Totally online middle man between their suppliers and the customer which is why they hold orders until they get enough orders to get a discount and then ship.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly Tombstones price scared me...it made me think it was not legit. After looking around and asking a friend, it appears I was mistaken. They were WAY lower than EVERYBODY I could find. Optics Planet with the 10% coupon put it in line with other places...but still about 20% more than Tombstone.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on what you order from Optics Planet, some items ship fast some slow. I use them if they have the best price and I'm not in a hurry to get what I ordered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom