Orange County Mass Shooting Suspect ID’d as Aminadab Gaxiola Gonzalez

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the article;
California has universal background checks, an “assault weapons” ban, firearm registration requirements, gun confiscation laws, a ten-day waiting period on gun purchases, a red flag law, a limit in the number of guns a law-abiding citizen can buy in a given month, a ban on campus carry for self-defense, a ban on K-12 teachers being armed for classroom defense, and controls on the sale of ammunition.

Appearantly that didn't do any good

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im pretty sure they know those measures don't work at this point. They are like raising a clever toddler. They are just feeling out where the tolerance level is for each step to get them to what they want.

When my daughter was around 3, she would try different strategies on us. She would wait until my wife and I were in different rooms and then ask each of us separately for something assuming we couldn't hear the response of the other. If we both told her no, she would go play and ponder for a bit and come back at us from a slightly different angle. As soon as she found out how to ask to get a yes, she would try the same strategy for something bigger. It was very impressive to watch her trying to find the right approach. It is less impressive when I watch the government do it. Haha.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
upload_2021-4-1_19-2-17.png

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im pretty sure they know those measures don't work at this point. They are like raising a clever toddler. They are just feeling out where the tolerance level is for each step to get them to what they want.

When my daughter was around 3, she would try different strategies on us. She would wait until my wife and I were in different rooms and then ask each of us separately for something assuming we couldn't hear the response of the other. If we both told her no, she would go play and ponder for a bit and come back at us from a slightly different angle. As soon as she found out how to ask to get a yes, she would try the same strategy for something bigger. It was very impressive to watch her trying to find the right approach. It is less impressive when I watch the government do it. Haha.
They know darn well they don’t work. It’s like gun free zones. They know the only ones they disarm are good people. They don’t care. They want more power and control over us and it don’t matter how many die to achieve what they want. These are the same people that vehemently defend the murder of babies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They know darn well they don’t work. It’s like gun free zones. They know the only ones they disarm are good people. They don’t care. They want more power and control over us and it don’t matter how many die to achieve what they want. These are the same people that vehemently defend the murder of babies.
The analogy is that the dimocrats want to made drunk driving illegal, but take away the vehicles of those that don't drink and drive.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I prefer to compare it to bringing back prohibition to save lives. There is a tough argument that folks need cars to get to their jobs if there is no public transportation. Booze has similar qualities to the firearms they want to ban, except even gun haters like to drink. It’s good for ruffling a few feathers when they find there’s no defensible “need” for alcohol just like they claim for guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom