OREGON INITIATIVE PETITION 13 PROPOSES TO CRIMINALIZE HUNTING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I often believe those living in Portland and the like fail to realize that the majority of the peoples' power in states such as these lie in the hundreds of thousands that live outside of the larger cities, me thinks some of the good ol boys in southern Oregon and all the commercial fishermen along the coast will have something to say about this. Those are not the people they want to piss off lol

Gringobandito

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I often believe those living in Portland and the like fail to realize that the majority of the peoples' power in states such as these lie in the hundreds of thousands that live outside of the larger cities, me thinks some of the good ol boys in southern Oregon and all the commercial fishermen along the coast will have something to say about this. Those are not the people they want to piss off lol
Using that logic, CA would be aa blue state but unfortunately the large cities usually outnumber the rural populations.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has got to be another example of the wacky, polarized, dysfunctional false reality of the world as seen through the internet. The right and the left both thrive is this weird situation...far left actiivsts appear to have gotten a state question written that has zero chance of passing and the right uses it to stress people enough to saperate them from some dollars or garner political support.

Latest posts

Top Bottom