Oregon Refugee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
chicken.gif

Welcome

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will admit that the outdoors here is awesome. I'm 20 minutes south of Portland. In 60 minutes east or two hours west I can be hunting, skiing, deep sea fishing, fresh water fishing, boating, or at the sand dunes.
Very cool. But can you clean it up and remove the trash so us normal folks might be willing to travel out there and enjoy your great state?

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Born in Roseburg, grew up in Ashland-Medford area-- Go Black Tornado's. Left right after high school graduation, came back for a while, but life took me away again and all over the country. When it came time to retire went home to Oregon and found out it was now the northern most county in California, so we retired to Montana.

Love my Oregon Ducks-Americas bridesmaid team. Often makes it to the big game, seldom wins.

Stay loyal to the Green Gold, Go Ducks! The folks around here are rabid about crimson and cream, or orange and black, I mean berserk, fanatical, rabid, best stay clear of that. Don't get confused OSU orange and black, here is not "Go Beav's"

Welcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom