Oregon SB 501---Among other things it limits ammo acquisitons to only 20 rounds per month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

How do like the names of the 3 that provided intel, What ever happened to Jim, Joe and Bob.. OK, Hayden's cool don't get your panties in a wad..

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. Both coasts are just ... Well ... Hmmmm ... "Different". Problem is that kind of thinking is prevalent in any place that has "inner cities". OKC is well on it's way to having it's own inner city. I have no doubt Bill Citty and our other elected officials would try to pass something like this except there aren't enough inner city dwellers yet. Give it another 50-75 years and I fully expect our state "leaders" to be singing the same tune.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not surprised. Both coasts are just ... Well ... Hmmmm ... "Different". Problem is that kind of thinking is prevalent in any place that has "inner cities". OKC is well on it's way to having it's own inner city. I have no doubt Bill Citty and our other elected officials would try to pass something like this except there aren't enough inner city dwellers yet. Give it another 50-75 years and I fully expect our state "leaders" to be singing the same tune.

You think America is still going to be around in 75 years?

In its current incarnation, I think not. I think if it is still here in name, not a single one of us would recognize it in 75 years. Thankfully I will be gone, but it's quite possible my son will still be here.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

In its current incarnation, I think not. I think if it is still here in name, not a single one of us would recognize it in 75 years. Thankfully I will be gone, but it's quite possible my son will still be here.

If we are being completely honest I think you are right. We will most likely be "China 2.0". But on dreary days like this, when I'm sipping Jack and Coke, spending my day sewing and checking in here from time to time I like to try and be optimistic. Lol

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
If we are being completely honest I think you are right. We will most likely be "China 2.0". But on dreary days like this, when I'm sipping Jack and Coke, spending my day sewing and checking in here from time to time I like to try and be optimistic. Lol

Haha! I get you... I've been sitting on my arse, watching the intermittent snowfall and trying to convince myself to go to the store to get some ribs. I am craving some ribs for tomorrow. Maybe I'll make it... maybe I won't. lol

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It's painful but I have to agree.

Hell, we are already a completely different country that our founders envisioned so the "transformation" is basically complete. What goes on in D.C. every single day is polar opposite of what they set it up to be. About all that is left to be done is to stop denying it. I need to go to the liquor store now...

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So the idiots want a bunch of legally armed citizens running around that cannot practice with the weapon they are carrying . This level of stupid is getting out of hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom