OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening gang,

Home from work and getting a few things ready for tomorrow weather. We are expected to have some major tornado here in Oklahoma tomorrow. Two big wave of severe, tornadic weather. The Oklahoma City and Moore schools districts have canceled school tomorrow due to the weather that is coming in. Fingers crossed that it will miss us.

I'm getting flash lights, lanterns and generator ready to go just in case.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets hope weather men are wrong as usual. I know a couple weeks ago they said we may have tennis ball size hail in Tulsa area. This is the Tulsa milk and bread salesmen of the year 23 years running.
18176478_G.jpg

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need to have a drinking game where everyone sits at home and takes a shot every time "event" is said by the weather guy. After an hour or two we should just about all be passed out and give a crap less what is coming anyway.

But I will do what I always do. Throw some cardboard on the windshield in case of hail and sit here and wait. If the big one is coming I am not going to worry about trying to dodge it.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang.

Well as everyone knows, there is flooding everywhere here in Oklahoma and if you live close to a lake or river beware. Our place at Grand lake is totally flooded. There is water everywhere, luckily it has not and probably will not get inside. We are going up there tomorrow afternoon to make sure everything is ok and probably just catfish off the deck.

We have really great neighbors and they have taken all of our flower pots and yard decorations and placed them up on the deck and took my golf cart to higher ground yesterday.

With the additional chance of rain this afternoon up there, it can only keep rising. Fingers crossed that it doesn't rain much and we can start to get back to normal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom