OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Range is finally not underwater. Picked the boy up a new 410 yesterday to try out amoug other things. Have a buddy meeting us there with his son. Should be some fun shooting. Taking enough guns and ammo for a small war. Have a good day fellas. Be safe!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Smith River in Northern California

At 70 years old, I did my first ever floating of a river on part of the Smith. That was in 2016. Youngest son was out for his vacation, so we camped out in a couple of state parks in Oregon while seeing the Oregon coastline. The three of us floated the Smith with the wife and I in one inflatable kayak and the youngest in another.

Fun times, but I caught the wife cheating. I was doing all the paddling.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, Terry that is the kind of cheating I can deal with!

She claimed that she didn't need to do much because I was doing so well. We had started out with me in the back of the kayak and her in front, but we always seemed to be working against each other. So we switched after a stopover break and she took the back.

I'll never fall for that again.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terry you really have a knack with a camera.......I enjoy looking at your outdoor / nature pictures.

In all honesty, it kind of comes as natural. My mother taught herself to paint, using primarily oil paints on canvas. I grew up seeing her paint and seeing what she used as "studies," so I guess that even though I have no talent for painting, I did learn composure from watching her.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1555639386939.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

C.J. Strike Reservoir - Near Mountain Home, Idaho.

There are a number of places along the Snake River that they have put in electrical generating facilities at dams. Along with C.J. Strike, there are at least two on the Snake upstream about 50 miles and another on a tributary that runs through Malad Gorge and feeds into the Snake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom