OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190529-155113 (2).png

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All things come to an end and 6/30 will mark the end of my association with the Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance. I will continue at Tulsa Technology Center in Business and Industry Services until my retirement on 3/1/2020. I’ve been asked to contribute after retirement as a part-time adjunct instructor and consultant in the areas of industrial safety, continuous improvement, quality management, and leadership training. I look forward to engaging with Tulsa Tech clients in a new way while also enjoying some more time with my wife and family. Best wishes to my previous colleagues. Looking forward to the retirement adventure.

Best of luck with your continuing endeavors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All things come to an end and 6/30 will mark the end of my association with the Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance. I will continue at Tulsa Technology Center in Business and Industry Services until my retirement on 3/1/2020. I’ve been asked to contribute after retirement as a part-time adjunct instructor and consultant in the areas of industrial safety, continuous improvement, quality management, and leadership training. I look forward to engaging with Tulsa Tech clients in a new way while also enjoying some more time with my wife and family. Best wishes to my previous colleagues. Looking forward to the retirement adventure.
Congrats on the upcoming retirement!
There is a short break-in period when you still get up early in the morning and think you have to get your day started and do something productive for society.
All of us have a different time period for the "I'm retired and I don't have to be a productive member of society anymore" routine to set in. You finally realize you've been there and done that, now on to your reward of lazy mornings on the porch with coffee, planning the next trip to somewhere where you get to do the same thing. Enjoy your new life!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Near Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area out by Las Vegas, NV.

Speaking of which, isn't today the first day of Summer?

If so, be careful out there. With all the rain and cloudy days, it won't take much for someone outside to become like a red pepper in appearance.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was the 22nd, but checked and you are correct. I guess the 22nd is the first FULL day of summer...

It feels like summer has arrived, too. 83 degrees at 6 am, and about 3000% humidity. Sucks the life right out of you as soon as you walk out the door.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s your sign The Haygood’s show. Pretty enjoyable, plus a pretty good sign as you enter!View attachment 138410

Love the sign!
Wife and I have been going to the Branson area for 31 years. Haven’t been to a single show or attraction to date. They just don’t appeal to us. I’m sure we’re in the minority though as they stay pretty full.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was the 22nd, but checked and you are correct. I guess the 22nd is the first FULL day of summer...

It feels like summer has arrived, too. 83 degrees at 6 am, and about 3000% humidity. Sucks the life right out of you as soon as you walk out the door.

It was 94 in OKC at some point yesterday. We'd just come out from enjoying ice cream (Chocolate Chip) at Braum's.

Gonna miss that stuff when we get started with our new job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom