OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Driving it...

...all kidding aside, I drive the van on the highways and the wife operates the computers, checking all kinds of information on three different computers. Those computers are "fed" information from lasers and cameras to "collect" data on the condition of the highway's surface, the road in front, and to each side of the road. Once all is "processed" back in Oklahoma and Costa Rica, it all goes to the Department of Transportation of the contracting states for analysis of what their roads, guardrails, paint strips, signs, etc., that need the attention of the Department.

This is beginning to sound like another evil government plot to spy on us!

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got to try out the cci stingers yesterday, ran a tube of them just fine no issues, loaded up my rem goldens, didn't get but 2 shots off and bam stove pipe, cleared it, got another 4 off bam stove pipe. About every 4 to 6 shots result in a stove pipe. I am going to take it my model 60 does not like to load rem goldens for some reason. It shoots them just fine just hates loading them. Going to give another tube of cci a run see if I have another 15 round non issue stove pipe if I do, then just start getting a supply of cci, and waste away the rem goldens on plinking at whatever, though I have about 600 rounds of it. I think this is been my stove pipe issue all along with this gun since I started with the rem goldens. I think the cci is more accurate anyway, sitting not more than about 6 feet away from a weed with a big flower top and the rem wouldn't knock it off or either it went right through it but it never moved to show a sign of a hit.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1562091365_h82pitgcs1.jpg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening gang,
Well we been having a great time up here in NYC. Our conference hotel is here close to the Newark airport in New Jersey.
When we got in yesterday morning, Our group threw our luggage in the rooms and caught the train then subway to upper Manhattan for lunch then to the Broadway show, Dear Evan Hansen. It was Soooooooo good. We got back to the hotel around 1:30am.

Then up this morning at 5:30am. We left the hotel around 6:30 am and headed down to Battery Park to catch the ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. It was pretty fricking amazing.
Then over to the 911 memorial, Madison Square Garden and The World Trade Center this afternoon. Finished off eating at the very first Pizza place in America. Lombardi's Pizza. It was awesome.
We start work tomorrow afternoon, all day Saturday and Sunday morning.

Then going to see Chicago Sunday night on Broadway and then to Times Square, then probably do the hop on, hop off buss all day Monday and maybe Tuesday. Then flying home on Wednesday. It's going to be a busy week.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a great time! Hope your ferry doesn't lose an engine or hit a dock......lol

We're flying to Boston the end of October and plan to be in Salem on Halloween. I just really like the whole New England vibe.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Driving it...

...all kidding aside, I drive the van on the highways and the wife operates the computers, checking all kinds of information on three different computers. Those computers are "fed" information from lasers and cameras to "collect" data on the condition of the highway's surface, the road in front, and to each side of the road. Once all is "processed" back in Oklahoma and Costa Rica, it all goes to the Department of Transportation of the contracting states for analysis of what their roads, guardrails, paint strips, signs, etc., that need the attention of the Department.
I thought you might be driving one of those Google Earth vans. We live quite aways from a county road, but intercepted one of them mapping our private road several years ago. We have seen them on Hwy 412 a couple of times in our travels as well.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got to try out the cci stingers yesterday, ran a tube of them just fine no issues, loaded up my rem goldens, didn't get but 2 shots off and bam stove pipe, cleared it, got another 4 off bam stove pipe. About every 4 to 6 shots result in a stove pipe. I am going to take it my model 60 does not like to load rem goldens for some reason. It shoots them just fine just hates loading them. Going to give another tube of cci a run see if I have another 15 round non issue stove pipe if I do, then just start getting a supply of cci, and waste away the rem goldens on plinking at whatever, though I have about 600 rounds of it. I think this is been my stove pipe issue all along with this gun since I started with the rem goldens. I think the cci is more accurate anyway, sitting not more than about 6 feet away from a weed with a big flower top and the rem wouldn't knock it off or either it went right through it but it never moved to show a sign of a hit.
They call them thunder duds for a reason.....

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening gang,
Well we been having a great time up here in NYC. Our conference hotel is here close to the Newark airport in New Jersey.
When we got in yesterday morning, Our group threw our luggage in the rooms and caught the train then subway to upper Manhattan for lunch then to the Broadway show, Dear Evan Hansen. It was Soooooooo good. We got back to the hotel around 1:30am.

Then up this morning at 5:30am. We left the hotel around 6:30 am and headed down to Battery Park to catch the ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. It was pretty fricking amazing.
Then over to the 911 memorial, Madison Square Garden and The World Trade Center this afternoon. Finished off eating at the very first Pizza place in America. Lombardi's Pizza. It was awesome.
We start work tomorrow afternoon, all day Saturday and Sunday morning.

Then going to see Chicago Sunday night on Broadway and then to Times Square, then probably do the hop on, hop off buss all day Monday and maybe Tuesday. Then flying home on Wednesday. It's going to be a busy week.Just
Just an FYI, the color your using in your text doesn't show up with the OSA Black screen.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like a great time! Hope your ferry doesn't lose an engine or hit a dock......lol

We're flying to Boston the end of October and plan to be in Salem on Halloween. I just really like the whole New England vibe.

We plan on going to the NE in our RV in the future. I've spent a lot of time there as part of business, but the wife never has. There is an amazing amount of American history there. You can drive through 5 states in an afternoon too!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If my job would transfer me, I'd live in Vermont or New Hampshire in a heartbeat! One of my favorite little towns is Woodstock, Vermont.

Latest posts

Top Bottom