OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They call them thunder duds for a reason.....

Overall they do ok, my marlin does not like trying to cycle them well enough for some reason. I know the rem thunderbolts they call thunder terds. Though I only ran 15 of the cci through, I need to run some more and faster too see how they cycle in a faster fireing. If still no jams or stove pipe then I definitely need to add them to supply.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made it to Indiana this last week. Got in one decent day with the computer equipment and then something cratered the next day. 6 hours of trouble shooting on Wednesday to no avail, so Tech Support at the office asked if we could have the van back into town on Friday. We spent 14 hours driving from Elkhart, IN to the Tulsa area on Thursday. They worked on the computer stuff today and we did a test run in the afternoon. Things appear to be working fine, so we will return to Indiana beginning on Monday. We WON'T be doing the return trip in one day.

One good thing though, is that we made it to Braum's today for lunch and 2 dips of Chocolate Chip ice cream.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If my job would transfer me, I'd live in Vermont or New Hampshire in a heartbeat! One of my favorite little towns is Woodstock, Vermont.

Its beautiful up there, but I’d pick coastal Maine. From April through October anyway. I wouldn’t like the long winters up there but man, it is sure nice in the spring summer and early fall. Probably going to go back to Maine for vacation again in late May. Maybe Portland area this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Afternoon folks.
Got home this afternoon from our week stay in New Your City. Man what a trip. We were up and sightseeing from 9am to 2am just about everyday. We visited all the boroughs, saw Broadway shows, took tours and ate some great food. We used the Trains, subways and Ubers to get around and found it quite easy to do.
We loved it but would never want to ever live there. I got my fill of NYC and was so happy to get back home to Oklahoma.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sick of this already ...
20190717_152625.jpg
20190717_152146.jpg
20190717_152702.jpg

and summer has barely started. Thank goodness I don't have to work out in it anymore!

Latest posts

Top Bottom