OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all. I'm sitting here, with another cup of coffee, trying to find a hope of rain today. Even with watering, things are looking a bit more brown every day. But the coffee is sure good!

A couple of errands to run and then hit a few shops looking for the elusive bargain firearm.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all. I'm sitting here, with another cup of coffee, trying to find a hope of rain today. Even with watering, things are looking a bit more brown every day. But the coffee is sure good!

A couple of errands to run and then hit a few shops looking for the elusive bargain firearm.

We got 1.8” in Ponca last night.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
senior+picture.JPG

Nebraska teen chose to honor her late father (who was killed in Afghanistan) in her senior picture.

Dang hay fever is acting up again.....getting hard for me to see through the watering eyes.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool picture.

I am sitting in Amarillo right now myself. Tried to sleep last night and just couldn't sho I figured I may as well hit the road and head towards my father's place. After 23 hours awake I decided to try and get some sleep. Stopped slept for about 3 hours of and on. Hopefully I will sleep more later still have another ten or twelve hours to drive.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very cool picture.

I am sitting in Amarillo right now myself. Tried to sleep last night and just couldn't sho I figured I may as well hit the road and head towards my father's place. After 23 hours awake I decided to try and get some sleep. Stopped slept for about 3 hours of and on. Hopefully I will sleep more later still have another ten or twelve hours to drive.

Drive carefully and enjoy your visit!

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Drive carefully and enjoy your visit!
Well ended up getting about another 6 hours sleep and then my favorite time of day must have happened because I was awake at 5:30 again for no good reason. Headed out and now sitting in Sierra vista az. About 30 minutes after I pulled in it started storming like you wouldn't believe. The thunder listlessly echoed off the mountains west of town. His place is on the south west side of town so only a block or two and the base separates the house from the mountains.

From Amarillo I headed to Santa rosa then cut across to Las cruces. There was a town between the two that was about 7500 feet in elevation that was really nice though. Was fairly cool and the air was nice and clean with a light cedar smell.... I was tempted to just stay a while but was already pretty stiff and sore when I got here anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom