OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems like when I send off bill payment in the morning, I always get more bills that afternoon/evening. Maybe, maybe the problem is paying of the bills...…….perhaps the Matrix knows you've paid your bills and it needs to send something else to fill that void.

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

Maybe you should try not paying them to see what happens?

Last edited:

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've tried it, you just get more bills from other locations....

Today I got to send off a claim form. My mother in law passed on the 25th of last month. I wasn't told until the 5th. I probably need to file a police report as well since her son took my tv and computer that were in her room and he took even though he knew it was mine. Why did he do this, well the family didn't like that I was set as the owner and beneficiary for the policy. A couple months ago her sister told me she was going to take over the payments on said policy and I was to sign ownership over to her. My wife and I paid 26.88 and 17.88 per month for the last 10.5 years on both policies. I will be lucky to get 1000 out of the one I was placed as owner of after my wife passed away.

They went as far as to tell the funeral home not to allow me to have a copy of the death certificate.... With family like this who needs enemies. And the bad thing is that even if I file a report nothing will probably come of it. I wish someone could call and tell them how the law works and scare them in to returning my things, I just bought a wifi bridge so she had internet access in her room and bought a SSD to put into the computer because the HDD had went bad. Honestly that is what pissed me off the most.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, and honestly I feel like a broken record for all the crap. All I need to happen now is have someone poison my dog or something major screw up in my truck. Which by the way if that happens you will probably hear about me on the news...

Sounds like a helluva good country song.

As far as the 'family' goes, it's just money. I'd rather have peace of mind anytime over all the potential chaos that money causes. Sometimes, bad people with a little extra money can do their self more harm than I ever could...……..

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@NightShade - Hang in there, John! Karma is real. We're all with you.

Thanks. I have a feeling they may have done something stupid though that will end up costing them dearly. For the last two days I have received no mail and even before that it was no where near what it normally was. I was supposed to receive a piece of mail sent from KCMO to Guthrie and should have been sent on the 5th or 6th but nothing has showed up yet. I contacted them on yesterday and got the form via email so I could send it off to get things processed. If they did something to screw with my mail though I am going to make sure they enjoy a stay at club fed.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I have a feeling they may have done something stupid though that will end up costing them dearly. For the last two days I have received no mail and even before that it was no where near what it normally was. I was supposed to receive a piece of mail sent from KCMO to Guthrie and should have been sent on the 5th or 6th but nothing has showed up yet. I contacted them on yesterday and got the form via email so I could send it off to get things processed. If they did something to screw with my mail though I am going to make sure they enjoy a stay at club fed.

That is so not cool, and a federal offense if they really did. Maybe @pstmstr will chime in with some input. I sincerely hope you find a way to bring these 'folks' to justice.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Need to check with the local
Post office and see if someone turned in a change of address. When someone passes away and there is no court appointed trustee or executor the mail for that person is normally endorsed as deceased and returned to sender. If someone turned in a change of address for the same last name and checked entire family on the form you’re mail could be forwarded without your knowledge. They can stop that if that’s what happened. Sorry for all your troubles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom