OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to get mail from a previous owner of my place, I let him know about it a few times and he basically told me he doesnt give a ****. I let him know one more time when there was one marked IRS and he blew me off again. Its pretty funny though, when an actual package got shipped there, he showed up to retrieve it. I started just throwing his stuff in the trash can. If he doesnt care, I dont care.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks. I have a feeling they may have done something stupid though that will end up costing them dearly. For the last two days I have received no mail and even before that it was no where near what it normally was. I was supposed to receive a piece of mail sent from KCMO to Guthrie and should have been sent on the 5th or 6th but nothing has showed up yet. I contacted them on yesterday and got the form via email so I could send it off to get things processed. If they did something to screw with my mail though I am going to make sure they enjoy a stay at club fed.
Requires a Power of Attorney to change a current postal address. We are going through that as we speak. FIL is in memory care and MIL is in assisted living.
I hate to hear of your difficulties. Nothing brings out the greed other than a death in the family. Hang in there and keep doing the right thing.
Wife's FIL has been estranged from his family for 40+ years. He has tried to re-establish the relationship, but it's been met with minimal response.
He has 8 guns so we are going to try and see if one of the grandkids want a part of their grandpa's legacy after he passes along with other personal effects. They live in California, so who knows if they can even get the guns.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, so much for family. Just got a call and I have to cancel the flight to Jamaica because of the bull that has been going on.

On the phone now and my head is pounding....

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, and may not even be able to get a refund on the ticket. Trying to fly cheap so no refundable ticket but bought the insurance but they only cover certain stuff. My mother in law passed which is covered but they want her to sign a release and a doctor who treated her to fill out information...

500 bucks down the drain if I can't get a refund

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, and may not even be able to get a refund on the ticket. Trying to fly cheap so no refundable ticket but bought the insurance but they only cover certain stuff. My mother in law passed which is covered but they want her to sign a release and a doctor who treated her to fill out information...

Dammitt, man! So sorry to hear. Hopefully you'll get it all worked out. It's about time you got a break!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Is it transferable? Maybe ya can sell it. :anyone:

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, thought about that but I had intended on having a place to stay so I would have cash for other stuff. I can go to a hostel and get a bed for 20 to 25 bucks a day but from the 7th to the 23rd it ends up being 300 plus food for the time there and doesn't even get into other stuff.

I also thought about calling the airline directly and seeing if they will work with me to use it another time. I will not even get a response from the insurance place for around 30 days from the time I get it canceled if they approve it or not. It's like everything is geared to just bend you over...

Latest posts

Top Bottom